When Vaping Goes Wrong

A 16-year-old Canadian suffered severe injuries to both his face and mouth when his e-cigarette exploded. While he was smoking.

According to his father, Ty Greer's e-cig was less than 2 inches from his mouth when it blew up, literally lighting his face on fire. The explosion caused facial burns, broke his front teeth and burned the back of his throat and tongue.

Greer's father worries that if he hadn't been wearing glasses he may have lost his eyes, and says the pain was so intense that his son "wanted to die" when he got to the hospital.

Vaping is looking a little less cool everyday.

-Kennie H.